Bambo Nature Nappies Size 5 (XL) 12-18 kg ~ 22 Nappies
New and Improved Environmentally & Baby Friendly Nappy
Bambo Nature is the best nappy in the world and it has just got even better! By now your little baby is all grown up and enjoying a whole new world of independence. Comfort and freedom of movement are oh so important which makes Bambo Nature just perfect right now.
The latest version of Bambo Nature is manufactured on a brand new machine which is 150% more efficient and which greatly reduces raw material waste. Most importantly, the new Bambo Nature nappies are still 100% certified free of "all" dangerous chemicals. There are still no phthalates, organotins (MBT, DBT, TBT), heavy metals, Cl (chlorine), HCHO (formaldehyde), colophonium, AZO-pigments, PVC, and substances known as harmful to health or the environment. Bambo Nature is certified free of ALL known allergens or substances classified as locally irritating, sensitising, carcinogenic, or mutagenic.
Bambo Nature Features:
- The new Bambo Nature has been shaped to fit a baby's body perfectly. It is less bulky, it minimises the risk of leakage and makes the nappy more comfortable to wear, while creating a greater freedom of movement
- New State of the Art Wrapped Core - The new and improved moisture absorption channels the nappy to absorb fluids even faster for dryer skin, which will minimize the risks of diaper rash. It also uses less raw materials by reducing overall usage and waste
- Easy-to-adjust hook-and-loop fasteners can be opened and closed as often as you like, making sure that your baby can have an active day whilst an easy fit due to new, innovative flexible sidepanels with stretch ensures increased comfort and freedom to move
- No elastic on the waistband prevents skin irritation and rashes
- Efficient leakage barriers ensure a snug body fit and minimise the risk of leakage
- Bambo is one of the only nappies with a breathable backsheet which ensures that the skin can breathe; keeping the skin drier
- Bambo Nature nappies have a wetness indicator (except Sizes 0 & 1), a useful tool showing you how wet the nappy is.
Guaranteed Absorption (minimum): 950ml, 22 nappies per pack
Bambo Nature Nappies carry the official environmental Nordic Ecolabel, the Swan.
- Certified free of harsh and dangerous chemicals
- Certified non-toxic and hypoallergenic
- Eco-friendly and transparent manufacturing process
FSC Certified means the fluff in Bambo Nature comes from sustainable forestry
NEW Certification! The Asthma Allergy Nordic ensures that all ingredients have been assessed to minimize the risks of allergy.
Dermatologically tested is your assurance that the product does not cause skin irritation or allergies
Ethical Consumer Best Buy, BabyGearLab Top Pick Award for Best Green Nappy
|Unit Of Measure||Pack|
Bambo Nature is the new generation of environmentally and baby friendly nappies.
Bambo Nature knows that loving and caring parents always want to find the best products for their child and with this in mind| Bambo Nature have created the world's best nappy.
Bambo Nature is gentle on your baby's skin and health| comfortable and free of harsh chemicals. It is also one of the most environmentally friendly disposable and biodegradable nappies on the market being manufactured in a production facility in Denmark where 95 % of all production waste is recycled.
Bambo Nature has won awards and accolades the world over. It has been chosen as the Best Buy Disposable Nappy by Ethical Consumer (August 2013| UK) and Best Green Nappy in the BabyGearLab review (Dec 2012| United States) and as a Mum of twins it has won my award for being my Best Loved & Used Baby Product.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other First Ray users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.