How quickly the time has flown and now your little baby is all grown up! Bambo Nature Training Pants are great when it comes time to start toilet training and when your "big boy" or "big girl" are ready to help pull these up and down on their own.
Like Bambo Nature nappies, these training pants come with the some great features:
- Free from chlorine, perfumes, optical brighteners and lotions
- The inner fluff is made from timber from 100% certified sustainable resources
- Latex-free waist band and leg cuffs
- Phalate-free absorbent core
- The breathable backsheet allows air to circulate to the skin, reducing moisture content, thereby reducing the risk of skin irritation
- Ideal for toilet training. These Training Pants are easy for your baby to pull up and down. For easy changing, the side seam can also be opened if required
- The packaging is made from Low Density Poly Ethylene. This can be used in the production of further recycled plastic - it known as one of the 'clean plastics'.
Guaranteed Absorption (minimum): 1100ml, 18 nappies per pack
Bambo Nature Nappies carry the official environmental Nordic Ecolabel, the Swan.
- Certified free of harsh and dangerous chemicals
- Certified non-toxic and hypoallergenic
- Eco-friendly and transparent manufacturing process
FSC Certified means the fluff in Bambo Nature comes from sustainable forestry
Dermatologically tested is your assurance that the product does not cause skin irritation or allergies
Ethical Consumer Best Buy, BabyGearLab Top Pick Award for Best Green Nappy
|Unit Of Measure||Pack|
Bambo Nature is the new generation of environmentally and baby friendly nappies.
Bambo Nature knows that loving and caring parents always want to find the best products for their child and with this in mind, Bambo Nature have created the world's best nappy.
Bambo Nature is gentle on your baby's skin and health, comfortable and free of harsh chemicals. It is also one of the most environmentally friendly disposable and biodegradable nappies on the market being manufactured in a production facility in Denmark where 95 % of all production waste is recycled.
Bambo Nature has won awards and accolades the world over. It has been chosen as the Best Buy Disposable Nappy by Ethical Consumer (August 2013, UK) and Best Green Nappy in the BabyGearLab review (Dec 2012, United States) and as a Mum of twins it has won my award for being my Best Loved & Used Baby Product.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other First Ray users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.