KOOSHOO Plastic-free Scrunchies Gold Sand (Organic) 2 pack
World's first 100% fair trade plastic-free scrunchie
While they may have been inspired by scrunchies of the eighties, these 100% fair trade, plastic-free and biodegradable scrunchies are truly a product of the twenty-twenties.
Accountable to people and planet at every stage of their life cycle, they are a waste-free solution built for a generation that expects better.
They're the epitome of responsible design in a soft, easy-on-your-hair package that is built to last in your hair but not in a landfill.
- World's first 100% fair trade plastic-free scrunchies
- Ships to you in plastic-free packaging
- Designed to last in your hair but not in a landfill
- Fits most wrists
- On-trend colors to pair with any outfit
- Strong, all-day hold yet gentle on hair
- More stretch than other Scrunchies, giving you styling options
- Made in a GOTS & Fairtrade Certified social good facility in India
- 2 scrunchies per pack: Gold & Sand
CARE: Wash cold with like colors; lay flat to dry
FACTORY | GOTS & Fairtrade certified production facility that is a social-good business dedicating profits to local charities
DYE | GOTS & OEKO-TEX certified organic dyes
INNER ELASTIC: 70% organic cotton (GOTS, Fairtrade), 30% natural rubber (Fair Rubber Association) OUTER: 100% organic cotton (GOTS, Fairtrade)
|Unit Of Measure||Pack|
KOOSHOO means feeling good which is at the core of what KOOSHOO do.
Founded by Jesse and Rachel, husband and wife yoga teachers proudly based out of Victoria, Canada and together with a small, tight-knit team, they have set out to create the world's first plastic-free hair ties.
KOOSHOO manufacture products that are sustainable, environmentally friendly, ethically produced and support the greater good of our planet. So, you can be proud to support KOOSHOO.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other First Ray users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.