Ecoriginals Crawler Nappy Pants Size 3 (6-11kg) 26 per bag
Plant-based nappies that out-perform the rest!
Our high-performing, low environmental impact range of nappies make Ecoriginals a perfect offering for conscious consumers.
- More than 90% biodegradable, premium plant-based nappies
- Breathable, natural layers eliminate nappy rash
- Unique Plantcell Technology™ for unbeatable absorbency
- 12+ hours leak free, and dry-to-the-touch
- 100% cotton leg cuffs and 3D leak guard to prevent leakage and side spill
- No phthalates. No fragrances. No dioxins. No bleach. No lotions. Non-toxic and nothing harmful or irritating to delicate skin
- Home compostable paper packaging printed with foodsafe inks
Wood Pulp: Sustainably sourced wood pulp is a vital component of our plant-based absorbent core, which draws moisture into a soft, breathable centre. Pure Cotton: Unbleached pure cotton layers deliver flexibility, and strength, providing the structure and shape of our premium nappies. Our cotton waistband ensures a comfortable fit, and soft leg cuff ensure a comfortable fit for little legs. Tissue Paper: Layers of tissue paper wrap our key absorbent components to keep them together in a natural shell, and lock wetness away to maintain up to 12-hours of dryness. Corn Starch: Starch-based films are our all-natural, water-resistant alternative to plastics or “blended” layers. 100% compostable and gentle on delicate skin. Plant-based absorbent polymers: Our high-quality, plant-based absorbent polymers are another powerhouse in the absorbency of our non-toxic nappies. And as an added benefit they are a great compost additive. Spandex: a small amount of lycra is incorporated in our design. Ensuring a perfect fit to eliminate leaks and spills. Polypropylene: has been minimised whilst we still need it for strength and flexibility. Delivering a dependable, eco nappy.
|Unit Of Measure||14.25|
A proudly Australian company, Ecoriginals is led by parents motivated by the desire to do better for earth and child alike. We are a female dominant workplace, and understand all too well the dilemma of seeking convenience, while trying to minimize our negative impact on the earth.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other First Ray users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.