First Ray's Commitment
Collection of Information
When you purchase products from our online store, you need to provide certain personal details in order to complete your transaction. Based on what you tell us about yourself and where we think it may be relevant, we may contact you to provide information about First Ray and our products and services. You may tell us at any time not to do this by following the unsubscribe instructions in any email we send you. Where you request information from us, First Ray will contact you to provide you with the requested information.
How We Use the Information You Give Us
First Ray uses information obtained from our website users as stated in this Policy and to enhance your experiences on our website. First Ray does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you have requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- In response to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- If we believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of First Ray's General Terms & Conditions or as otherwise required by law.
Tracking information such as cookies is also used to create aggregate reports on user demographics and traffic patterns on our website. We also collect IP (Internet Protocol) addresses to analyse trends, administer our website, track a user's movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use.
Correction / Updating Personal Information
If you have registered as a member on our First Ray website or purchased from our online store and would like to change your details, please contact us. Keep in mind, however, that there will be residual information that will remain within First Ray's databases, access logs, and other records, which may or may not contain such personally identifiable information.
For orders through our online store, we work to protect the security of your payment information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
Our website uses Internet security methods to protect the personal data (e.g., contact details) that resides on our servers. However, no security system is impenetrable. First Ray cannot warrant or guarantee the security of its or its partners' servers, nor can it guarantee that information that online store users supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to First Ray or its partners over the Internet.
When you register to become a member on our website, you will be asked to provide your email address and password. You must keep your password confidential and must not disclose or share it with anyone. You are responsible for all activities that occur under your login details for the online store. If you know or suspect that someone else knows your password, contact us immediately.
Privacy concerns, more information and our contact details
You can contact us to:
- advise us of any changes to your contact details or other information we may hold
- complain to us if you believe that your personal privacy has been breached
- obtain more information about the way we manage personal information that we hold
- request access to personal information we hold about you
- ask to be removed from our mailing list
For any privacy queries contact:
Office: 65 Sparks Ave, Fairfield VIC 3078
Postal: PO Box 48, Kew East VIC 3102
Phone : 03 9403 6700
Fax: 03 9403 6711