Shipped by Market Partner | Learn about First Ray Market Partners here
ABeeC Hives has a $90 minimum order amount
An insect hotel is a safe habitat for solitary bees, butterflies, ladybugs and other beneficial insects to increases biodiversity in your garden.
Every hotel is handmade in Brisbane.
This model can be hung from either end.
- Built from 25mm Hardwood ply, Sustainably sourced from Queensland.
- Includes Colorbond Roof
- Outside measurements 200mm High X 200mm Wide X 90mm Deep
- 6mm Sisal rope to hang the hotel if you choose.
- Three coats of Intergrain UltraDeck Merbau. UltraDeck contains unique Hydroguard technology to guard timber against Australias harsh conditions
- Weight approximately = 1.5 Kg
- Made in Brisbane
There are over 1,500 known species of Native Bees in Australia and most are Solitary Bees. Solitary bees play a vital role in pollinating our native flora. The bamboo tunnels are suitable for nesting bee's.
Installation instructions on where to place the hotel will be included with your order.
The Hotel is empty / Bees are not included.
- Resin bee
- Leaf cutter bee
Made from sustainably sourced Hardwood from Queensland, Bamboo
|Unit Of Measure||Hotel|
ABeeC Hives was born from the need for high-quality Native Bee Hives. When ABeeC Hives were not able to find a style that they liked currently on the market they started to manufacture their own.
ABeeC Hives started selling hives in 2017 with only one style available for sale, the three tier OATH honey super painted. Since then they have grown to over 90 different styles, designs and configurations.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other First Ray users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.