This 100% natural sponge is made from Konjac plant roots. In Japan the konjac sponge been used for centuries as a beauty tool to cleanse the skin. This sponge will gently exfoliate your whole body, stimulating blood circluation whilst balancing the skin's pH levels.
- Black: Contains activated bamboo charcoal that can help with acne-prone skin.
- White: Suitable for all skin types.
- Size: 12 x 7 x 2cm
- Made from konjac potato fibre.
- Proudly Australian Owned
- Soak in water, squeeze out excess
- Massage the skin in circular motions, you can use on its own or with your regular cleanser
- Rinse and hang to dry
- Compost at end of its life
Made from konjac potato fibre.
|Unit Of Measure||Pack|
Earth's Tribe is an Australian owned and operated business which started in 2018 with a mission to eliminate the use of plastics and chemicals in our home and help you do the same at an affordable price.
In today’s world, the planet needs our help. And Earth's Tribe aim to make a conscious action towards a sustainable future to reduce the environmental impact on our planet by promoting the use of less plastics and chemicals and by choosing reusable, biodegradable or compostable products.
Every little change helps in preserving our planet for future generations.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other First Ray users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.