The natural loofah you scrub with is a dried-out tropical gourd belonging to genus Luffa. It is known for its excellent exfoliating properties. In fact, it is the exfoliating property of Loofah that convinced millions to use Loofah in their bathrooms as well.
- 1x Natural Loofah
- 10cm in size
- Take out of the shower after use and dry in sunlight. Boil your loofah for a couple of minutes after every few uses. Replace every 4 weeks. Compost at the end of its life.
Some of the other reasons why the world is so fond of the Loofah:
- The massaging properties of Loofah are unmatched. Whether they are feet, shoulder, or any part of the body, Loofah is proven to relax and soothe every tiring muscle of the body. Using Loofah in circular motions doubles its massaging qualities.
- Loofah is used to shed off dry skin.
- Loofah is also known to rid feet from callus and cracking of skin.
- If used in combination with Cocoa and Shea butter, Loofah soap can be a source complete body care.
- 100% Compostable, 100% Biodegradable.
Proudly Australia Owned
|Unit Of Measure||Pack|
Earths Tribe is an Australian owned and operated business which started in 2018 with a mission to eliminate the use of plastics and chemicals in our home and help you do the same at an affordable price.
In today’s world, the planet needs our help. And Earths Tribe aim to make a conscious action towards a sustainable future to reduce the environmental impact on our planet by promoting the use of less plastics and chemicals and by choosing reusable, biodegradable or compostable products.
Every little change helps in preserving our planet for future generations.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other First Ray users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.